Back to the Jungle
The Zoo had to close, what can the animals do? It is a small arcade game, inspired slighty on frogger (but sideways) for the Arduboy console.
- Aria Maestosa: Music creation/edition (http://ariamaestosa.sourceforge.net/)
- Musescore: Songs source (http://www.musescore.com)
- MIDITONES fork: Converting .mid to Arduboy (https://github.com/MLXXXp/midi2tones)
- Piskelapp: Creating the images (http://www.piskelapp.com/)
- ardu-imconvert: Converting the images to Arduboy (https://framagit.org/zeduckmaster/ardu-imconvert)
Download the source and open back2jungle.ino in Arduino IDE. Get all the missing libraries from the Library manager and compile.
Download and install:
Hex file: back2jungle.hex