All rights reserved. This file is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>
This program is a game similar to R-Type. It is coded with Arduboy in mind.
This game has not been tested with the developer kit. A lot of memory is used, but it should work just fine. If you have problems uploading the sketch, press the left button and the up button while switching the arduboy on. This game is still in development and there are a lot of bugs and missing features (see below). I am going to tackle the bugs first if feasible and then add features.
- Explosions might occur when starting a new game
- Collisions are calculated very poorly
- Ships only have limited movements
- There are no levels or at least alternations of enemies. They just spawn randomly
- There are no boss battles
- There are no different backgrounds
- There is no sound (but there actually is no sound in space. I suppose it still counts as a missing feature)
- The pace of the game needs calibration