Sketch-A-Sketch is a simple drawing program ala Etch-A-Sketch.
- Directional buttons move the cursor.
- A Button toggles drawing on and off
- B Button toggles color between black and white
- Pressing A and B simultaneously resets
- The Top-Left corner indicates whether drawing is on or off
- "+" == ON
- "-" == OFF
- The Top-Right corner indicates whether the color is black or white
- "B" == Black
- "W" == White
- Make a folder named sketch-a-sketch in your Sketchbook folder.
- Copy file main.ino into the sketch-a-sketch folder and rename it to sketch-a-sketch.ino.
- Compile and upload
- platformio run --target upload
Sketch-a-Sketch was developed with Platformio