Example for Yii 2 asset modularization
Testing the example
In order to test the example you will need nodejs 8+ and composer installed on the computer you are testingo on.
To install and run this example download this code and then run:
npm run build
./yii test- This will start the test server.
After this is running you will be able to access the site on http://localhost:8080
- All apps "global" SCSS files are supposed to be in
- All apps "global" JS files are supposed to be in
frontend/views/site/index.phpto see example of using the modularized approach to views.
- All bundles which are overridden are listed in
- To watch for changes and rebuild automatically run
- To run
minifiedversion of the build run
npm run deploy
- All minified assets are in