Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Greatly overhauled BAM Converter:
- Added alpha palette support. Enabled for games that support BAM with alpha palette.
- Improved visualization of palette in BAM palette dialog.
- Added a global palette sorting option.
- Fixed various color filters to work correctly with alpha-blended BAM frames.
- Improved GIF import function. It should now correctly handle more advanced structures in animated GIFs.
- Improved alpha palette support in BAM decoder.
- Overhauled color reduction functionality: Improves visual quality of converted palette-based BAM, MOS and TIS files.
- Added a button to ARE > Actor > Animation field for opening creature animation definition files of selected type, if available.
- Added missing field "First letter of CRE resref" to ARE > Actor structure.
- Removed fields from GAM NPC substructures that are not used by the games.
- Fixed area-related field labels in GAM structure.