This is the partial source code for the bot that got me to first place on Internetometer.com.
You can watch a demonstration of the bot here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhoOI5XP16k
How to use
On linux, execute:
sh run.sh <id> <optional:#ofthreads>
On windows, make sure you have both the jre and jdk in your PATH. Then run the batch script at
- Don't expect this code to be readable. I was never planning on publishing the source code.
- Some parts of the source code have been modified.
- There are a lot of pointless jar files in the lib folder. When developing the functions to scrape proxies, I was using different web libraries and messing around and stuff. You can safely ignore the majority of them.
- You'll have to update the JauntAPI library every month, because the author of the library placed a 1 month limit on the library, and I can't legally publish my hacked version. Here are the steps:
- Download the library here... http://jaunt-api.com/download.htm
- Delete all files matching
- Put the new jar in the
- Recompile && tada!