ArtboardZoom v 1.2.3
Tiny Sketch.app plugin for zooming to Artboard of currently selected object.
Installation should be quite easy, here are three ways to do it.
Install using Sketchpacks (recommended)
- Install the app from https://sketchpacks.com/
- Install the plugin using the app. (possibly using the image above)
- Start using it.
- Enjoy automatic updates!
Install using Sketch Toolbox
- Install the app from http://sketchtoolbox.com/
- Install the plugin using the app.
- Start using it.
- Remember to update plugins using the app manually.
Install from this repository
- Download and open master.zip
- Navigate the Sketch menu bar to
Plugins ▸ Manage Plugins... ▸ ⚙ (Settings gear symbol) ▸ Show Plugins Folder
ArtboardZoom.sketchplugininto the revealed plugins directory
- Remember to check for updates manually on this website.
How to Use
Plugins ▸ ArtboardZoom ▸ ArtboardZoom in the Sketch menu bar or use the keyboard shortcut ⌘ + 4 to zoom to the Artboard of selected layer. This is helpful if you're designing small screens like mobile screens.
If you prefer to zoom at 100% while centering the currently selected artboard, I've saved you one extra keypress by having an shortcut for it ⌘ + ⌥ + 4
|⌘ + 4||Zoom to currently selected artboard|
|⌘ + ⌥ + 4||Zoom to currently selected artboard at 100%|
- 1.2.3 Added version information to the About-dialog
- 1.2.2 Added a fix for API changes in Sketch 48
- 1.2.1 Added support for Sketch 45 update plugin feature
- Added support for zooming to 100%
- added about-menu option
- improved README.md
- Removed sketchtoolbox.json file as development stalled on it.
- 1.1.0 Updated to latest plugin architecture
- 1.0.1 Bugfix for latest Sketch 3.3
- 1.0.0 Initial version
If you discover any issues, please create a new issue here explaining the problem.