Installation and configuration
Where do I download this fantastic script ?
Download from the link on the original thread : https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/221659-tactical-combat-link-typex/?tab=comments#comment-3337513
How do I install T.C.L. TypeX ?
See Installing and configuring section.
How do I use T.C.L. TypeX ?
In Eden :
- Create a player or a group of playable units.
- Create an enemy unit or a group of enemy units.
That's it !
To use advanced initialization, see T.C.L. group types
Against which groups will T.C.L. will be used ?
- T.C.L. A.I. will fight against player units and playable (or switchable in Single Player game mode) units. In this case, T.C.L. will use all features.
- T.C.L. A.I. will fight against other T.C.L. A.I. controlled groups using T.C.L. most features. This can be disabled in the
// T.C.L. Combat System: ( Initialize ) // ------------------------------------------------------------ // Choose ( False ) to initialize the A.I. combat system for player(s) and playableUnit(s) only. // True / False, default is True // TCL_System set [2, True];
On A.I. vs A.I. T.C.L. system, "A.I. react to weapon fire" and "A.I. react to suppressive fire" features are not used, for performance reasons.
How to exclude a group from T.C.L. control ?
- Create a trigger,
- In its text field, insert
- Synchronize any unit of the group you want to exclude with the trigger.
Could T.C.L. be used with other AI mods like ASR or VCOM AI ?
snkman said : "So far I did not try any combination with other none official AddOns / Mods to prevent any kind of conflict."
But to go further, see those posts :
My units don't use empty static weapons. Why ?
A.I. group needs at least 3 alive unit(s) and need to be within 100 meters to the static weapon