This is an individual project made as a part of General Assembly's Web Development Immersive Course. Being a dog lover, I tried to create a platform for people to buy/sell pets online. The exciting parts of this project are Google Maps Integration and Online Comments. This project was made within a week.
Requirements for the project
- Have at least 3 models (more if they make sense)
- one representing someone using your application
- one that represents the main functional idea for your app.
- Include sign up/log in functionality, with encrypted passwords & an authorisation flow.
- Have complete RESTful routes for at least one of your resources with GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, and DELETE.
- Utilize an ORM to create a database table structure and interact with your relationally-stored data.
The project uses three models:
Users - Which inclues the buyer and the seller
Comments - Comments on the Animal posted
Animals - To be sold, uploaded by the user.
Github was used for version control. I am proud to deliver this within a week.
How to view
Libraries / Plugins / APIs / Gems Used
- Google Maps