Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to Arthika's ACT (Algorithmic Currency Trader) user manual.
Arthika's algorithm currency trading platform (called ACTP) allows traders operate in different trading markets by using automated trading algorithms (trading strategies).
Before trading in these markets, users should become familiar with the platform and understand the underlying basic concepts and data model.
Table of contents
See as well the REST API Reference documentation:
Repositories for API REST sample Code:
- REST-API-Java-Examples: This repository contains entry-level examples written in Java that illustrate the use of single commands such as setting up Streaming or Polling of Prices.
- REST-API-Java-Applications: This repository contains complete trading applications written in Java.
- REST-API-C#-Examples: This repository contains entry-level examples written in C# that illustrate the use of single commands such as setting up Streaming or Polling of Prices.
- REST-API-C#-Applications: This repository contains complete trading applications written in C#.
- REST-API-Android: An example of mobile application for Android. Under development
- REST-API-PHP-Examples: Contains a PHP application that you can run from your console and sets up price streaming.
While you are welcome to download and browse the code and documehtation that we provide in Arthika's public repositories, you will need a trading demo account. Please contact Arthika if you would like to register and open a demo account.