Free WordPress Plugin
An easy to use, with intuitive interface, WordPress plugin that gives you the ability to add a "Scroll to Top" button to your website in a simple and elegant way. This button appears at the bottom-right of the website once the visitors scrolls down a page on your website. It appears only when visitors scroll down the webpage. As a result, your website visitors can easily scroll smoothly back to the very top of a page with one click of the button. This can be particularly handy for pages with a lot of text/content, or in cases wherever a browser's scrollbar is just not good enough (or not present at all, like on tablets) to enable one-click, one-screen scrolling. This gives your website better navigation and also adds a more professional look to your website.
This plugin give you finer control over "Scroll to Top" button, it can be configured on the plugin settings page. You can select where the button will be showed, such as home page or all pages. You can customize the button style using and combining 10 symbols and 4 backgrounds from FontAwesome library, in result you have 40 variations of buttons. You can change the size of button, color (unlimited) of background, color (unlimited) of symbol and etc. If you want more options, let us know and we will be happy to add them.
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface with many settings
- Cross browser compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- RTL compatible (right to left)
- Translation ready
- Published on WordPess.org
Key features include
- Retina display support
- FontAwesome integrated (available 40 combinations of icons)
- Background color changer (Unlimited colors)
- Symbol color changer (Unlimited colors)
- Changeable button background and symbol
- Changeable size of button
- Changeable scroll duration
- Option to enable/disable button
- Option to display button in full website or in Home page only
- Auto hide button on top of webpage
- Live preview
- And much, much more!
This plugin is ready for translation and has already been translated into several languages. But If your language is not available then you can make one. It is also possible that not all existing translations are up-to-date or correct, so you are welcome to make corrections. Many of plugin users would be delighted if you share your translation with the community. Thanks for your contribution!
- English (default)
- Russian (translation by Milena Kiseleva)
- German (translation by Michael)
- Spanish (translation by Ramiro Garcés and Patricio Toledo)
- Dutch (translation by Peter Leenders)
If you want to help translate this plugin, please visit the translation page.
Minimum system requirements:
Recommended system requirements:
Developing plugins is long and tedious work. If you benefit or enjoy this plugin please take the time to:
- Donate to support ongoing development. Your contribution would be greatly appreciated.
- Rate and Review this plugin.
- Share with us or view the GitHub Repo if you have any ideas or suggestions to make this plugin better.
Welcome and thanks! I appreciate you taking the initiative to contribute to this project.
Contributing isn’t limited to just code. I encourage you to contribute in the way that best fits your abilities, by writing tutorials, making translation to your native language, giving a demo at your local meetup, helping other users with their support questions, or revising the documentation for this project.
Please take a moment to read the guidelines in the CONTRIBUTING.md. Following them helps to communicate that you respect the time of the other contributors to the project. In turn, they’ll do their best to reciprocate that respect when working with you, across timezones and around the world.
If you discover a security vulnerability within this plugin, please send an email to me. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
This plugin is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPLv3) and is distributed free of charge.
Commercial licensing (e.g. for projects that can’t use an open-source license) is available upon request.
- The icon of plugin is a copyrighted image created by Arthur Gareginyan. (C) All rights reserved.
- The banner of plugin is a copyrighted image created by Arthur Gareginyan. (C) All rights reserved.