O!MPD is free, opensource MPD client based on PHP and MySQL.
MPD is a brilliant application that plays music from many sources, in many formats, but it has no user interface. O!MPD is what MPD needs: user interface which can control MPD and lets you browse your music library in the way you surf the internet.
O!MPD is a fork of netjukebox (5.37).
While netjukebox also supports VideoLAN and Winamp/httpQ, O!MPD supports O!nly MPD.
- responsive design – works in modern web browsers, on various devices, various screen resolutions
- user-defined Quick search
- browse your library by user-defined tags or artists, genres, years, adding time
- control all of MPDs in your network
- smart search for another versions of currently playing song
- search for info about artist and album (Google, Wiki, AllMusic…)
- search the library for specific phrase (album/track artist, album/track title)
- search albums and tracks of multiple/single artists
- search for lyrics
- Favorites (aka. playlists) and Blacklist
- suggestions of albums to listen
- statistics for played music and whole collection
- support for TIDAL
- PHP 5.2.0 or later with extension: GD2, ICONV, MBSTRING, MYSQLi, JSON and CTYPE
- MySQL 4.1.0 or later
- Music Player Daemon (MPD)
The installation instruction can be found on https://ompd.pl
All configuration parameters can be set in:
You can also copy this file into
include/config.local.inc.php and there make all nessesary changes - those changes will override default values from
Very large files
O!MPD should support files larger than 2GB (64-bit PHP installations only) - but it was not tested.