- Build Status
- Reporting issues
- Submitting fixes
- Authors & Contributors
AshamaneCore is a MMORPG Framework based mostly in C++.
It is fully based on TrinityCore, with upgrades like :
- Class Hall/War Campaign Basics (WIP)
- World Quests
- Challenge Mode (Mythic+)
- Mercenary battleground system
- Rated Arenas
- TimeWalkers (BC/WotLK/Cataclsym/MoP)
- Personnal loots
- BFA Scripts (WIP)
- Heart of Azeroth questline
- Alliance Intro (escape from prison)
- Horde Intro (Stormwind extraction)
- The Underrot
- Legion scripts (WIP)
- Darkheart Thicket
- Eye Of Azshara
- Mardum (DH start zone)
- Emerald Nightmare (1/7)
- Tomb of Sargeras (1/9)
- Wod Scripts (WIP)
- full blizzlike Jungle of Tanaan intro
- Garrison pre-quests (for both Horde & Alliance)
- Garrison building activation
- Bloodmaul Slagmines
- Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
- Pandaria Scripts
- all dungeons & world bosses
with Ashamane Database (ADB) :
- All Cataclysm zones spawns
- All Mist of Pandaria zones spawns
- All Draenor zones spawns
- All Legion zones spawns
- All BFA spawns (up to 8.0.1)
It is completely open source; community involvement is highly encouraged.
If you wish to contribute ideas or code please visit our site linked below or make pull requests to our Github repository.
Software requirements are available in the wiki for Windows, Linux and macOS.
Detailed installation guides are available in the wiki for Windows, Linux and macOS.
You can help Ashamane using our Patreon Page. All the collected money will be used to pay developers for their work using bountysource
Issues can be reported via our Mantis issue tracker.
Please take the time to review existing issues before submitting your own to prevent duplicates.
C++ fixes are submitted as pull requests via Github. For SQL only fixes open a ticket or if a bug report exists for the bug post on existing ticket.
License: GPL 2.0
Read file COPYING.
Authors & Contributors
Read file AUTHORS.