- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://github.com/Asher256/gshutdown
- Github: https://github.com/Asher256/
- Authors: See AUTHORS file.
GShutdown is an advanced shutdown utility which allows you to schedule the shutdown, the restart of your computer of the logout.
- Shutdown, reboot and logout: immediately or scheduled
- No need to be root
- Possibility to choose custom commands for the actions
- Three different ways to schedule the action
- Systray icon
- Visuals notifications
apt-get install libgtk2.0-dev libglib2.0-dev libnotify-dev ./configure && make sudo make install
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
(read COPYING file)
Requirements, to compile the source code:
- Gtk+ 2.0 http://www.gtk.org
- libnotify http://www.galago-project.org/files/releases/source
- libglade http://glade.gnome.org/
In Ubuntu, you can install the dependencies with:
sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-dev libglade2-dev libnotify-dev
In Fedora Core, you can install it with:
yum install gtk2-devel libglade2-devel libnotify-devel
In Fedora Core, if your version of libnotify is too old, you can compile the source code without it:
Middle click on the systray icon opens the immediate action menu.