Android Res Export for Sketch
Export Android resources in Sketch app.
- Export PNG or WebP assets into multiple sizes.
- Preview and export nine-patch assets into multiple sizes.
- View and export vector drawable asset.
- App icon template.
- Export app launcher icon for Android 8 and older version.
- View and export shape drawable XML code from selected layer.
- View and export color resource XML code from selected layers or color variables.
- Search "Android Res Export" from Sketch Runner.
- Download zip file, unzip and double click on the ".sketchplugin" file.
How it Works
Your Sketch file must design at MDPI (1x) size.
Selected 1 layer and run "New ... Asset" to create new asset, then run "Export ... Assets" to export them. You can export selected assets, or export all assets while deselect any layer.
With out close the "... From Selected Layer" panel, you can select other layer to view the code realtime.
In "Preferences" panel, you can choose which size when export bitmap assets, webp image quality.