A PHP class that allows switching this IP multi-outlet power strip (the device costs around 80 € on Amazon Germany).
A usage example is provided with example.php, it allows to
- Login to the device
- Switch ports
- Get the status of ports
- Set a schedule to reboot specific socket
Socket rebooting notes
- This feature uses the device scheduler. That means you can use it safely to reboot a router connecting you to it.
- For this to work correctly, you need time synchronized via NTP on both server and Energenie device.
- There is a 5s delay before it is turned off to mitigate any small time imprecision problems.
- After that there is another 5s delay to make sure any connected devices are happy with restart.
- Any other scheduled tasks for used socket are overwritten after using this.