Bitx - Basecamp to-dos extension
Chrome extension based on the last Basecamp API.
- OAuth2 for authentification
- Display todos of Basecamp projects
- Sort todos by due date
- Use badge as todos counters
- Notification on new todo
- Instant search through todos
- Support multiple Basecamp accounts
Advanced filters for searching todos
|to:||Display current todos assigned to someone else|
|from:||Display todos someone created|
Basic: From the Chrome store
- Visit the Bitx page on the Chrome store
- Add to chrome
- Rate the extension if you like it!
Advanced: From GitHub
- Download the package as a zip file
chrome://extensionor in Chrome menu, Settings > Extensions
- Check Developer Mode in the top right-hand corner
- Click Load unpacked extension…
- Select the directory in which you unzip the extension files
- Refresh period
- To-dos counter in the icon
- Languages (English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese)
- Product Owner: Laurent Le Graverend
- Scrum Master: Adrien Desbiaux
- Developer: Gilles Piou
- UX/UI Designer: Antoine Blancher
Copyright 2013 Asiance Korea ltd.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.