Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- MedLaunch currently only works for ROM based systems as the CD image scanning import function has yet to be designed & implemented. Getting the disk-based systems (PSX, SS, PCFX etc) into the games library is currently the number one priority
- The launcher currently only handles absolute paths correctly. Relative path handling may or may not work but this part of the code needs a proper overhaul
- Extract this release somewhere
- Run MedLaunch.exe and select the location of your Mednafen folder
- It is recommended that you use a brand new Mednafen instance for the time being. You can download the latest version of Mednafen from the Mednafen website. If you do not do this you might experience issues with already existing system specific configuration files in the Mednafen folder. Specifically, these will override base settings in MedLaunch until said system configuration is enabled in the launcher. This will be addressed in future releases.