Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Asymmetrik FHIR Server Core Wiki
This wiki contains development information for the core FHIR server. You will find documentation on topics including standing up a minimal development server, best practices for a production system, tips for handling authentication, and more. If you discover anything is missing from this Wiki or are having trouble with setting up a server, please open an issue and add the question label.
- Please see the getting started guide for installation and basic setup.
- View the full server configuration for all options you can provide to the core FHIR server.
- In addition to the server configuration, learn about how to add support for more profile's in your app.
- You can find the overall Server Architecture diagram here.
- Read up on how to setup and integrate Access Control into your server.
- Read about some best practices we have learned while developing these servers.