Cucumber-chef is a library of tools to enable the emerging discipline of infrastructure as code to practice test driven development. It provides a testing platform within which Cucumber tests can be run which provision virtual machines, configure them by applying the appropriate Chef roles to them, and then run acceptance and integration tests against the environment.
- #cucumber-chef on irc.freenode.net
Cucumber-Chef - A test driven infrastructure system
- Author: Stephen Nelson-Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author: Zachary Patten email@example.com
- Copyright: Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Atalanta Systems Ltd
- License: Apache License, Version 2.0
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.