Atalasoft Web Document Viewer control
- Work on every HTML5 browser (including mobile browsers).
- Display different types of images. PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PCX, PSD, PCD, RAW, WMF/EMF, TGA, JBIG2, Jpeg2000, DICOM, DWG, Xps, etc.
- Modify document structure and save modified documents.
- Enable annotations, thumbnails, and mobile support for a document.
- Display and fill PDF forms.
- Support text selection basing on PDF text layer or OCR data.
- Effectively work with big documents - make it possible to stream individual pages on demand without downloading the entire document first.
- Can be embedded into an existing web page or application.
bower install web-document-viewer
PM> Install-Package Atalasoft.Web.Document.Viewer
npm install web-document-viewer
Atalasoft HTML5 imaging controls are support following server environments
Server side functionality is exposed using separate HttpHandler. See ASP.NET demo application tutorial for details.
ASP.NET Core on full .net platform
Server side functionality is exposed using WebDocumentViewerMiddleware that is registered to handle WDV requests. See ASP.NET Core demo application tutorial for details.
WebDocumentViewer and WebDocumentThumbnailer requires Jquery, Jquery UI, JQuery Easing libraries. If annotations support are enabled, Raphael.js library is also required.
JQuery should be included into web page by the application. If some of the other dependent libraries don't exist in the web page scope, controls are trying to automatically load them(using file names from dotImage web resources bundle shipped by installer). When controls are delivered by NuGet or Bower it's required to manually deploy them on the page(since file names could differ for different versions).
To run the projects locally, you need to have a DotImage license. There are various way to acquire the license:
- Use DotImage Activation Wizard Visual Studio extension
- Download a complete DotImage installation package from the Atalasoft web site. You will be prompted to activate the product during installation
This source code is property of Atalasoft, Inc. (http://www.atalasoft.com/)
Permission for usage and modification of this code is only permitted with the purchase of a source code license.