[Submit product or tutorial] or make it thru PR.
🙊 Deploy your own
- OpenVPN — full-featured open source VPN solution. (Digital Ocean tutorial)
- WireGuard — faster, simpler, leaner, and more useful than IPsec. It intends to be considerably more performant than OpenVPN. (Digital Ocean tutorial)
- Algo VPN — set of Ansible scripts that simplify the setup of a personal Wireguard and IPsec VPN.
- Streisand — another set of Ansible scripts to setup and run WireGuard, OpenConnect, OpenSSH, OpenVPN, Shadowsocks, sslh, Stunnel, or a Tor bridge.
🎧 Deploy your own
Music streaming service
- Ampache — web based audio/video streaming application and file manager.
- Madsonic — web-based media library and media streamer with jukebox functionality.
- Mopidy — extensible music server.
- Koel — simple web-based personal audio streaming service. (GitHub)
- Funkwhale — web-based music library with Airsonic compatibility. (GitLab)
📷 Deploy your own
- Chevereto — powerful and fast image hosting script that allows you to create your very own image hosting website in just minutes.
- ProGram — self-hosted Instagram style gallery.
- Piwigo — PHP image gallery. (GitHub)
📚 Deploy your own
- Calibre — e-book manager, packed with all you need features (including server).
- COPS — Calibre OPDS and HTML server. (Urown tutorial)
- Calibre-Web — web UI for Calibre database.
📄 Deploy your own
- Collabora — LibreOffice in the cloud with collaboration features. (tutorial for OwnCloud)
- ONLYOFFICE CE — private cloud office with collaboration features. CE version distributed as Docker image. (GitHub)
- CodiMD — realtime collaborative markdown notes.
🏷 Deploy your own
- Unmark — application for bookmarks. (Tutplus tutorial from 2014)
- Bookmarks — self-hosted bookmarking app that can import bookmarks from delicious and chrome.
🔤 Deploy your own
- Yourls — Your Own URL Shortener.
- Kutt — modern URL shortener with support for custom domains. (GitHub)
- Delta — a file uploader and URL shortener packed with features and CLI.
- CLI based approach
🗓 Deploy your own
- Radicale — CalDAV and CardDAV Server made with Python.
- Sabre — CardDAV, CalDAV and WebDAV server made with PHP.
- Calendar Server — Calendar and contacts server made by Apple.
🗄 Deploy your own
- OwnCloud — personal cloud which runs on your own server. (tutorial)
- Nextcloud — enchanced OwnCloud fork with number of additional services like calendars, mail, contacts and video calls (GitHub).
- Syncthing — continuous file synchronization program.
- MinIO — object storage server compatible with Amazon S3 APIs.
🕸 Deploy your own
🛑 Deploy your own
- Pi-hole — network-wide ad blocking software you can deploy to local Raspberry Pi or always-free instance of Google Cloud. Yes, you've got the irony right. (GitHub)
✉️ Deploy your own
- Dovecot — IMAP and POP3 email server. (Digital Ocean tutorial)
- Mailcow — dockerized mailserver suite based on Postfix, Dovecot, Nginx, PHP, MariaDB, Rspamd and more. (GitHub)
- iRedMail — email server.
- Roundcube — browser-based IMAP client with an application-like user interface.
- Postal — a fully featured mail server with web UI. (GitHub)
💬 Deploy your own
- Prosody IM — modern XMPP communication server. (Urown tutorial)
- Zulip — team chat which combined the immediacy of real-time chat with an email threading model. (Github)
- Rocket Chat — WebChat platform. (GitHub)
- Mattermost — private cloud, Slack-alternative. (GitHub)
- Mumble — low-latency, high quality voice chat for gaming. (GitHub)
- Matrix — ecosystem for open federated Instant Messaging and VoIP. (GitHub)
📹 Deploy your own
✍️ Deploy your own
- Jekyll — static websites and blogs.
- Hugo — static site generators with amazing speed.
- Ghost — headless Node.js CMS for professional publishing.
- Gatsby — React-based framework that helps developers build fast websites and apps. (GitHub)
🗣 Deploy your own
- Isso — lightweight commenting server. It aims to be a drop-in replacement for Disqus. (GitHub)
- DIY approach by Tania Rascia
📈 Deploy your own
Web analytics engine
- Ackee — self-hosted, Node.js based analytics tool for those who care about privacy.
- Matomo — open analytics platform.
- GoAccess — real-time web log analyzer and interactive viewer that runs in a terminal or through browser. (GitHub)
📦 Deploy your own
- Duplicity — backs up directories by producing encrypted tar-format volumes and uploading them to a remote or local file server.
- Borg — deduplicating archiver with compression and encryption.
- ElkarBackup — backup solution based on RSync/RSnapshot.
- Restic — encrypted, deduplicated & simple backups with an easy-to-use CLI. (GitHub)
📂 Deploy your own
Information storing and organization system
- Bookstack — platform to create documentation/wiki content built with PHP & Laravel.
- MediaWiki — collaboration and documentation platform with enormous capabilities.
- Dokuwiki — simple wiki that doesn't require a database. (GitHub)
- Outline — fastest wiki and knowledge base for growing teams with markdown support and clean UI. (GitHub)
- Wiki.js — lightweight and extensible wiki made with Node.js. (GitHub)
🔑 Deploy your own
- Bitwarden — easiest and safest way to store, share, and sync sensitive data. (GitHub)
- LessPass — stateless password manager. (GitHub)
🤥 Deploy your own
Read it Later
- Shiori — simple bookmarks manager written intended as a simple clone of Pocket.
- Wallabag — self hostable application for saving web pages.
🗞 Deploy your own
- Selfoss — multipurpose rss reader, live stream, mashup, aggregation web application.
- Tiny Tiny RSS — web-based news feed reader and aggregator.
- Miniflux — minimalist and opinionated feed reader.
🇫🇮 Deploy your own
- Gitlab CE — turn-key git hosting solution. (Digital Ocean tutorial)
- Gitolight — git hosting on a server, with very fine-grained access control and many powerful features.
- Gitea — lightweight and powerful git server made with Go, so you can deploy it even on Raspberry Pi. (GitHub)
- Pagure — lightweight, powerful, and flexible git-centered forge with decentralization features.
🗑 Deploy your own
- Privatebin — minimalist, online pastebin where the server has zero knowledge of pasted data. (GitHub)
- 0bin — client side encrypted pastebin that can run without a database. (GitHub)
🐵 Deploy your own
- Listmonk — newsletter and mailing list manager with a modern dashboard.
🥋Deploy your own
- Wekan — collaborative Kanban board.
- Kanboard — project management software that focuses on the Kanban methodology. (GitHub)
🛰 Deploy your own
GPS tracking system
- OwnTracks — lightweight program for storing and accessing location data published via MQTT or HTTP by the OwnTracks apps.
- µlogger server — web application for real-time collection of geolocation data, tracks viewing and management.
🌀 Deploy your own
- n8n — node-based Workflow Automation Tool with visual editor. (GitHub)
- Beehive — a flexible event/agent & automation system made with Go.
- Huginn — system for building agents that perform automated tasks for you online. Written in Ruby.
Totally worth to check:
Cover art attributed to KADA★BURA