This is a test build, which transitions the API backend to a unified one with the iOS version, adds JSON and CSV list export, adds context menus for Anime/Library management and search and fixes a few bugs
Shukofukurou Next builds run separately from the stable version
Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Transition away from Fabric to Microsoft AppCenter.
- Added option to disable statistics and crash log reporting (Donors only)
- Added JSON and CSV list exporting
- Added contextual menus for list management and search views
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Added start/end dates
- Improve retrieval of user's own AniList Anime/Manga lists
- Fix crash when user refreshes list and there is an invalid item section.
- Fixed poster image sizing