Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This is a prerelease alpha build, which improves MultiScrobble feature and add new features to the Torrent Browser.
MAL Updater OS X Users: To receive a new format license, upgrade to the latest version of MAL Updater OS X 2.4.x and open the about window. The license key will appear. Copy that and use it to register Hachidori
Hachidori requires macOS 10.11 El Capitan or later. Compatible with macOS Mojave.
- Torrent index is saved to the disk, allowing user to view torrents added in the past 90 days.
- Search results can now be saved, allowing results to be saved on the disk. (Adding new auto-download rules will automatically save search results).
- If a scrobble is not needed on other services enabled by MultiScrobble, it should show information of the same last scrobbled title of the current service.
- Fix crash when a user switches to a MultiScrobble enabled service after a user scrobbled a title and enabled MultiScrobble.
- Remove any zeros that is before the actual episode number (e.g. 09 -> 9)
- Rewatch status should revert on MultiScrobble enabled services when a user reverts Rewatch status.