- Adapted to work on php 5.6^
- Add a chunked collection. ie: Takes care of splitting Urls into 50,000 chunks.
- Increase coverage to 100%.
- Changes to the gitlab build process. Coverage is now published.
- Update README badges, remove scrutinizer, add devkit.net ones.
- Replace phpSpec with phpunit.
- The "Link" extension didn't write the correct attributes.
- Attributes weren't being written correctly.
Fixed a bug with the collection validation, was always throwing an exception.
- PHP 5.6 support dropped.
- Structure for generating sitemaps has changed.
- Dropped support for indenting and formatting the output.
- Moved the XML logic out of the value objects.
- Anything that resembles a date has to be an instance of a DateTimeInterface.
- Update the README.
With this release I also migrated the project to GitLab because of the built in CI.