Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
IntelliPi is a general-purpose EEG-BMI system suited both for hackers and companies interested in implementing a human-computer interfaces utilizing biometric signals such as EEG. With the IntelliPi, there is no need to worry about signal analysis: you define a paradigm, train with the device and go.
If you don't know which paradigm to use, no problem, it comes with a comprehensive protocol and pre-loaded settings that can get any neophyte or hacker started in the nick of time.
System's features include:
- Automated feature selection
- Support for EEG, EMJ and any other biometric signals (up to 16 channels)
- Online learning, through a Bayesian Learning Loop
- Based on the Raspberry Pi platform
- Can be battery operated
- LCD display for continuous system's status access
- Multi-class identification
- This system is compatible with both OpenBCI and Interaxon's Muse.
- Support for LowPower's ATX-RASPI board.
- Number of data processing libraries & machine learning
Tutorials & Getting Started
- Complete guide to getting started with the IntelliPi
- Running IntelliPi on x86/x64/Linux
- Tutorial 1 - Braintone
Core doc' - What you REALLY need to know:
- XML Configuration Files Reference
- How is the IntelliPi organized/architected?
- What happens when I find a bug or issue?
- How do I contribute or add new features/functionality?
- How do I Create A Localfeed For Local Development?