Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Support Hekate's new
autonogcoption. Disable Game Cart will now default to "Auto", and will display a warning when turning it to "Off".
- Kosmos Updater will now only update ES Patches if they are already installed -OR- if you force them to install by entering in a passcode on the package select screen. To enter the passcode hit "X" on the package select screen. (Hint: Abstract Youths Burn Xeroxes)
internal.db, as these are managed within the app. These will automatically be migrated over.
Cache-Control: no-cacheto request headers to try and prevent caching as much as possible.
- Fixed typo on ExFAT Warning Screen. Thanks @null-device !
- Removed the Hekate bundle as it was the same as Atmosphere.
- Will now correctly handle errors from the server.
- When checking the version string for updates to Kosmos Updater it won't just compare strings, but will actually check version numbers.
- Will now extract empty files.
- Moved the Kosmos Updater Server on to it's own server. This will update the address in your config file only if it was "http://sdfu.stevenmattera.com" to begin with.
- Rebranded from SDFiles Updater to Kosmos Updater.
- Added ability to specify a proxy through the
- Will now keep track of installed files and remove them before applying updates. This will honor the ignore files settings.
- Added the ability to disable game cart on any bundle. This will also display a warning if you try to re-enable it.
- Added a warning to discourage people using ExFAT with Kosmos Updater. It will also warn users not to use the built in restart option if they are using ExFAT.
- When using bleeding edge channel it will no longer show the full SHA1 on the final screen.
- Added audio tones when navigating through the app.
- You can now restart the Switch once you finish updating by pressing the X button.
- Ignore updating specific files through the settings.config file.
- Ability to turn off the auto updating of the app through the settings.config file.
- New bundle added: Hekate (No Gamecard)
- Downloads are now zip files again instead of tar files. This makes the download significantly smaller, however comes at the cost of it takes a bit longer to extract.
- Horizon inspired GUI.
- Progress bars for downloading and extracting to know how much longer.
- Ability to select bundle from within the app. (SDFiles, Hekate, Atmosphere, Reinx)
- Ability to select channel from within the app (Stable, and Bleeding Edge)
- Added icon.
- Added the ability for the app itself to auto-update.
- Added the ability to choose
layeredfsas a launcher.
- Made it so that it will only download the files it needs for the launcher and channel instead of everything.