Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Version 10.1 - Space Jam
Customize your SDFiles under: https://www.sdsetup.com/
Guide to hacking your Switch: https://guide.sdsetup.com/
- New bundle added: Hekate (No Gamecard) for those looking for a nogc bundle
- Added audio tones when navigating through the app.
- You can now restart the Switch once you finish updating by pressing the X button.
- Ignore updating specific files through the settings.config file.
- Ability to turn off the auto updating of the app through the settings.config file.
- Downloads are now zip files again instead of tar files. This makes the download significantly smaller.
- Fixed auto boot breaking hekate_ipl.ini
- Fixed parsing when loader.ini had BOM bytes
- Remove wildcards out of ini files to fix Mac OS X compatibility.
- Added a modified Tinfoil version as the original Tinfoil (Now maintained by XorTroll) broke support for most firmwares due to USB-support.
- Updated Checkpoint
- Updated HBL (Apparently reverted a update in v10 testing I thought was implemented)
- Updated sys-netcheat
- Updated Atmosphere to 0.7.2
- 0.7.3 introduces nothing new (for SDFiles users) and requires some rewriting of the Toolkit as Scires added his own rendition of hot-reloading (We used handlers and he checks the file itself)
and most importantly:
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.
How to use:
- Download Hekate or use the payload that comes with the package
- Download the latest release
- Start Hekate through e.g. Fusée Gelée, TegraRcmSmash or WebCFWLoader
There are a lot of modified versions of this pack going around, I'm not connected, responsible or justifiable for the content of those modifications.