Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Customize Kosmos under: https://www.sdsetup.com/
Guide to hacking your Switch: https://guide.teamatlasnx.com
v11.10.2 - SUMMERGAZER
This is based on https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/tree/c8e002887465ac09b3d69723f9016542291d0fdb (0.8.4) of Atmosphere
Changes in 11.10.2
- Updated Lockpick
- Fixed Kosmos Toolbox crashing when launched
- Fixed Stock + Sys-Netcheat profile not working
- Added Stock option back for firmware 1.0-6.2
- We also updated the guide, take a look at https://guide.sdsetup.com
(Also improved our bug testing before releasing anything thanks to our discord!)
Changes in 11.10.1
- Fixed loader.ini being ignored (sorry about that).
- Fixed hekate not launching at all on some switches.
- Loader.ini now supports multiple per-title overrides.
- Updated Hekate
- Updated Atmosphere
- This means Kosmos now officially supports the latest firmware 7.0.0 and 7.0.1!
- Updated EdiZon
- Updated ldn-mitm
- Added ldn-mitm configurator
- Removed es-patches
and most importantly:
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.
How to use:
- Download Hekate or use the payload that comes with the package
- Download the latest release
- Start Hekate through e.g. Fusée Gelée, TegraRcmSmash or WebCFWLoader
There are a lot of modified versions of this pack going around, We are not connected, responsible or justifiable for the content of those modifications.
—< Team AtlasNX - The Atlas for your Kosmos >—