Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Version 11.5 - What A Fool Believes
Customize your SDFiles under: https://www.sdsetup.com/
Guide to hacking your Switch: https://guide.teamatlasnx.com
Donations purely go to keeping the servers online
This is based on AtlasNX/Kosmos-Atmosphere@830ba69 (0.8.1+) of Atmosphere
When life gives you lemons, grab them all, redistribute them and keep it a secret for some time.
Before starting the changelog I want to give a huge thanks to all our patrons! Thanks to you we can improve sdsetup considerably now! - We have never expected so much support! With that out of the way, let's begin:
- Full 6.2.0 support. Thanks to @nwert, @balika011 and off course, @CTCaer !
- It has
- Supports Secure Monitor and new Exosphere
- Supports booting 6.2.0 with less than 8 fuses
- It has
- Added support to "Print TSEC keys" and "Dump pkg1/2" tools
- Fixed YouTube HDCP issue. Thanks @hexkyz for taking the time to investigate.
- Every file lister is now ignoring hidden files and .dot files
- Added "silent option to Auto HOS power off option. You can now choose if you want the logo to be shown.
- Refactored the monolithic main.c to simpler grouped sections. Additionally hos.c took some love.
- Many many bugfixes
- Removed fusee again - Did you really think we had nothing for you guys ;^)
- Updated Atmosphere
- Updated ldn_mitm
and most importantly:
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.
How to use:
- Download Hekate or use the payload that comes with the package
- Download the latest release
- Start Hekate through e.g. Fusée Gelée, TegraRcmSmash or WebCFWLoader
There are a lot of modified versions of this pack going around, We are not connected, responsible or justifiable for the content of those modifications.
—< Team AtlasNX - Rocking the Switch in 2018 and beyond! >—