PLEASE USE THE LATEST VERSION: https://github.com/tumGER/SDFilesSwitch/releases/latest
Version 5.2.1 - Holidays
Was a new feature released that you really want to test or you don't trust my binaries? Follow this guide to compile it yourself!
- Updated SYS-FTPD
- Fixes firmware 1.0 - 3.0 crashes
- Updated Bootlogo
- Updated Logo
- Updated hekate_ipl.ini
- Updated the "HowToCompile" guide
- Hotfix (3 hours after release): Added EdiZon configs and scripts
@StevenMattera and @werwolv98 will take over the project while I'm gone, please praise them like gods :P
How to use:
- Download Hekate
- Download the latest release and extract it to the root of your Switch SD card
- Start hekate through e.g. Fusée Gelée, TegraRcmSmash or WebCFWLoader
There are a lot of modified versions of this pack going around, I'm not connected, responsible or justifiable for the content of those modifications.