Version 7.2 - Hot Hot Racing Car
Was a new feature released that you really want to test or you don't trust my binaries? Follow this guide to compile it yourself!
- Updated "Creport"
- Added "PM"
- Lessens telemetry by blocking the launch of "eclct"
- Allows sysmodules to use more ram
- Removed "Dreport" as it has been deprecated
- Removed "Tinfoil"
- It's currently too risky to install NSP's (basically an instant ban)
- Updated the hekate_ipl.ini
How to use:
- Download Hekate or use the payload that comes with the package
- Download the latest release of your designated CFW and extract it to the root of your Switch SD card
- Start hekate or ReiNX through e.g. Fusée Gelée, TegraRcmSmash or WebCFWLoader
There are a lot of modified versions of this pack going around, I'm not connected, responsible or justifiable for the content of those modifications.