Version 7.3 - Hideaway
TL;DR: I deleted everything and recompiled everything from scratch again - This was the first time I did this since v1. I also created a patch-file from my patches for easier use (See Here).
- Recompiled creport with master libnx
- Should hopefully resolve a rare error of error reports still getting saved
- Updated Homebrew Menu
- Updated Homebrew Loader
- Updated EdiZon
- SDFilesUpdater now uses a github webhook to instantly detect updates.
- This means that you can already update through SDFilesUpdater :D
- Updated Hekate (sigpatch_payload.bin)
- Updated "Atmosphere" option
- Updated "CFW" option
- Updated "LayeredFS" option
- Updated "FTP" option
- Removed folder "0100000000000032" (eclct). PM automatically disables it so it isn't needed anymore.
- Updated ReiNX Bootloader
- Updated Tinfoil
- Updated sys-modules
Special thanks to:
@aveao for fixing the patches and cleaning the HowToCompile a bit (See #67, #66)
@SunTheCourier for also adding some patches and cleaning the HowToCompile a bit (See #64)
@ThatNerdyPikachu for fixing some stuff in the HowToCompile (See #61) and creating this automatic builder!
@SciresM for helping me with some error reports I were confused about
@mariogamer2 for making my life easier and removing dreport for me :P (See #52 )
The discord for being awesome :D
How to use:
- Download Hekate or use the payload that comes with the package
- Download the latest release of your designated CFW and extract it to the root of your Switch SD card
- Start hekate or ReiNX through e.g. Fusée Gelée, TegraRcmSmash or WebCFWLoader
There are a lot of modified versions of this pack going around, I'm not connected, responsible or justifiable for the content of those modifications.