Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Version 8.1 - Show Me Dat Ink!
Customize your SDFiles under: https://www.sdsetup.com/
- Fixed sys-netcheat
- Updated "sys-ftpd"
- Updated "Checkpoint"
- Updated "Tinfoil"
- Updated "Switch Presence"
- Removed the "Fusee" payload
The SDFiles are becoming completely modular - You can always grab everything you want from https://sdsetup.com and make this the most customizable CFW-package yet - Soon you'll also be able to customize your CFW over your Switch, stay updated on that
Also yeah, firmware 6.0 will be supported once Atmosphere supports it :)
How to use:
- Download Hekate or use the payload that comes with the package
- Download the latest release
- Start Hekate through e.g. Fusée Gelée, TegraRcmSmash or WebCFWLoader
There are a lot of modified versions of this pack going around, I'm not connected, responsible or justifiable for the content of those modifications.
Also, is appstore broken in v8? /s