The Linter package must be installed in order to use this plugin. If it isn't installed, please follow the instructions here.
$ apm install linter-jshint
You can configure linter-jshint by editing
~/.atom/config.cson (choose Open Your Config in Atom menu):
If you would like to contribute enhancements or fixes, please do the following:
- Fork the plugin repository
- Hack on a separate topic branch created from the latest
- Commit and push the topic branch
- Make a pull request
- Welcome to the club
Please note that modifications should follow these coding guidelines:
- Indent of 2 spaces
- Code should pass CoffeeLint with the provided
- Vertical whitespace helps readability, don't be afraid to use it
Thank you for helping out!