- C# IDE integration with Visual Studio, Xamarin Studio, and MonoDevelop
- Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, Linux, and WebGL platform deployment
- High performance native C++ core with single command builds and absolute minimum dependencies
- Node based scene graph with access to low level graphics API for custom rendering on D3D 9/11, OpenGL 2/3/ES2, and WebGL
- Drag and drop standard 2D/3D format import, including Autodesk FBX, Collada, Blender, Spriter, Tiled, and more
- Innovative preview mode runs in subprocess for editor stability, reduced memory fragmentation, and is the foundation for future previewing on device
- Chromium WebView for E-Commerce payments, accessing Facebook social graph, video streaming, and many more use cases
- Automated script binding generation of native C++ subsystems
- Best in class third party integrations including Box2D/Bullet physics, Recast/Detour pathfinding, TurboBadger UI, CEF3, duktape VM, SDL2
- Available as precompiled binaries or fork on GitHub under the permissive MIT license
- Backed by professionals with decades of experience in the technology and game industries
The Atomic Editor can be built for your platform using these build instructions.
Atomic on Mobile
Atomic Build Settings
THUNDERBEAST GAMES began developing the Atomic Game Engine on November 12th, 2014 by forking Urho3D. It was released under the permissive MIT license during GDC 2016. Atomic is now being used in production environments, has 27 contributors, and runs on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, and WebGL!