- Added captcha option to sign up, log in, and contact form pages
- Option to use recaptcha or hcaptcha
- Added new makefile command
make autoloadto dump and regenerate composer autoload files, for when new classes etc are added
- Updated README documentation with minimum system requirements
- Add database migrations to set up script
- Use promises when initializing check in page
- Fix typo in lang file
- Updated docker config including apache support
- Added German and Italian languages to translations
- Additional translations for existing languages
- Bug fixes
- Do not escape html for post order message #629
- Fix XSS and 500 error if version check fails #743
- Fix 500 error in ManageAccountController.php #789
- Docker improvements for production enviroment #401
- German translation #491
- Prevent duplicate queries #534
- Add Italian localization && Minor translation fixes #757
- Enhancements to Docker Config #802
We are looking to add stability and general improvements to the project. These changes are listed below as we continue to add the contributions from the community, general bug fixes, stability in product flows, test structure and developer experience to more easily allow for better contributions.
Contributions or issues
Please log an issue and label it with
To avoid errors, after checking out this version, the following steps should be performed:
Install new libraries
Delete old views and cached configurations
php artisan config:clear php artisan cache:clear php artisan view:clear php artisan route:clear php artisan optimize:clear php artisan clear-compiled composer dump-autoload
The migrations include a fix script that need to retroactively fix orders and it's related data with the current state of the database. This is a mutation of data and is potentially dangerous. That said it was necessary to bring the order and refund flows under control to ensure consistent behavior when completing an order/refund flow.
- Make a backup of your current production database.
php artisan migrate
- Open your laravel logs to see the retrofix output
- Calculations fixes (#645)
- Dashboard details (#697)
- Patch for Organizer View (#655)
- Tests setup (#711)
- Made the test database connection button more visible (#710)
- Allow checking in with private reference number (#656)
- Upgrade to Laravel 6.5.1 (#688)
- Added TrustProxies Middleware for Reverse Proxy Compatability (#713)
- Fixed payment gateway update migration (#706)
- Makes it possible to process free payments (#705)
- Bugfixes in routes, missing event_id (#731)
- New markdown parser (#770)
- Event create UI form error handling (#769)
- Offline Payments Copy Fixes (#774)
- General regression fixes after laravel 6 upgrade (#775)
- #573 - Unique attendee ID on data export
- #575 - Fixed Feedback Url.
- #581 - Added Japanese translation.
- #586 - Nits (https and fix a dev console warning)
- #588 - Added more translatable strings.
- #600 - Manage event currency.
- #574 - Fixed HTML email template.
- #612 - Fixed Data picker which broke in google chrome.
- #613 - Added Dutch translation.
- #616 - Changed private reference numbers.
- #630 - Remove closures on route files.
- #632 - Fixed fix(qr-code scanning).
- #634 - Fixed the colour picker.
- #640 - Added the GTM container.
- #642 - Fix French translation.
- #646 - Removed terms and conditions route as its not used