Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Added new feature Access codes. If a ticket is set to hidden an Access Code can be assigned to it. Once a user enters the Access Code they can see and purchase the hidden ticket.
- Allow offline payments when no gateway defined.
- Fixed #409,#472 - Remove reserved tickets once they have been bought.
- Fixed #458,#524 - Fixed Attendize installation errors.
- Fixed #538 - Fixed Order exports.
- Fixed #556 - Use Date Time configuration from the .env file.
- Added #557 - Remove social sharing section when no share provider is enabled.
- Added extra French translations.
- Fixed url links in translation files.
Update 21/12/2018: If you are upgrading to 1.1.3 from 1.1.2 you will need to update your configuration file to have the following new date configurations.
- Fixed #470 issue with password reset that was cause by Laravel upgrade.
- Fixed #376. Dont send messages to cancelled attendees.
- Fixed #327. php artisan route:list error was giving an error.
- Added French translation and Spanish Translation.
- Improved Logic in event checkout controller.
- Corrected some spelling mistakes.
- Fixed #469. New default error page so actual error message is logged correctly.
- Fixed #501. Calendar off by 1 error.
- Additional improvements.
Fixed iframe from not loading on event page preview.
Fixed broken license urls.
- Other improvements from @publicarray.
Increase minimum password length to 8 characters.
Improved session preferences and defaults.
Improve private_reference_number Randomness.
Fix 7.2 support when ordering tickets.
Dates can now be customised in the config and better date validation.
- This release fixes an XSS vulnerability thanks @publicarray #476 #478. All users of the Attendize 1.1 are encouraged to upgrade.
- Fixed bug where upcoming events were 1 month in the future. #414 #450 #434
- Fixed #475 where wrong database model was used.
- Fixed #448 where tax amount not set after importing users.
- Fixed bug where sales volume is not incremented correctly.
- Removed leftover code for migs and coinbase as default gateways.
- Update docker dev environment. Added SSL support and bumped MySQL version.
- Updated links to documentation and copy.
- Fixed minor bugs with new Laravel 5.6 upgrade. Use send instead of queue when inviting attendees.
- Use Pluck instead of Lists on Attendee questions.
- Fixed text on installer screen.
- Fixed small bug with installation process.
This release contains the following
- Upgraded Attendize to use Laravel 5.6.
- Removed Potsky\LaravelLocalizationHelper as its no longer being maintained and doesn’t support Laravel 5.6.
- Added missing translations.
- Support out the box for Coinbase and Migs has been dropped due to upgrade of Omnipay to v3.
- Improvements on error handling when tickets can’t be generated and emails can’t be sent.
- Fixed a bug where tickets weren’t available after an event had started.
- Updated various composer dependencies so Attendize is using the latest versions.
- Added the ability to be able to charge tax/vat for events at the organiser level.
- Improved the development environment using Docker.
Many minor improvements and bug fixes.
See: https://github.com/Attendize/Attendize/commits/master for list of changes.