Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- NEW Black Market, an end-game shop to spend all excess gold in!
- Added game lore and fiction to the Doc folder.
- Magic helmets spawn with random materials.
- Some helmets switched from full helmet to normal.
- Keys now very rarely break when used.
- New "expansive terrain" can help prevent blocking important entrances.
- Improved item search algorithm.
- Fixed ring detection to work same as scrolls.
- Enable wishes for empty containers, make empty cans and empty bottles wishable.
- No rotated pictures for equipments and newly-spawned items.
- Do not aggressively upgrade dependencies for mac build.
- Mirrored items cannot be dismantled into permanent lump of material.
- Stop weapon swap from auto-stealing items in shops.
- NPCs will sometimes talk to you on their own.
- Possibly fixed the window context glitch in Windows.
See v056...v057 for a list of changes since 0.56
- NEW IVAN banana-pick-axe icon on mac and windows!! (Overwhelming support for pixelated style icon here: https://attnam.com/topics/Preferred-icon-for-game-releases)
- Windows build done using mxe (m-cross compile environment). Problems with IVAN on Windows 7 64-bit should be gone.
See v055...v056 for a list of changes since 0.55
- Added Freedom for Tweraif victory: It is now possible to win by bringing freedom to Tweraif, and then making sure it stays free. It is a low-ranking win, but at least your village will be safe.
- Considerably reworked Lobh-se.
- Added new shields, amulet, wand and artifacts.
- Added several new materials.
- Buffed regeneration. It now both regrows limbs and speeds up restoration of HP.
- Stamina cost reworked. It will decrease more slowly, balancing powerful artificial limbs better.
- Mana attribute decreases cooldown of magical items.
- Scroll of body switch is once again unwishable.
- Decreased frequency of magical equipment.
- Improved stethoscope display.
- Tweak the effects of prayers.
- You may only become the champion of either Valpurus or Mortifer.
- Increase effects of Wisdom on prayers.
- You can now attempt to steal from shops.
- Added crafting.
- Move saves, bones and config to user directory.
- Add LGTM code quality badges.
- Broken vials are no longer fixed into bottles.
- Fix wizard mode autoplay mode.
- Fix heap-use-after-free in go::Handle().
- Harden bitmap::Fill().
- Fix first person being used in crafting messages.
- Fix dialogue of Terra.
See v054...v055 for a list of changes since 0.54
- New OSX binary!!
- More interesting TX final level.
- Improved look mode by using showItemsUnder.
- Limit golem spawns to GC and TX.
- Fluid rework! You can now sip only a part of a bottle's contents rather than always drink it all.
- New animations!
- Mini-map notes through engravings.
- Mouse support!
- Mouse hover over silhouette equipment will show a detailed descriptive message on log.
- Hotkey for quick weapon switching.
- Improved lights!
- Text font options added.
- Balance patche for the new materials.
- Fix load game in wizard mode.
- Fix some crashes on iOS.
- Fix many crashes that may happen on death.
- Fix memory leaks of message system and sound system.
- Chests that spawn with broken locks are automatically unlocked.
- Anvils and forges will no longer block your path.
- Fix memory overflow in commandsystem::ShowMap().
- Fix duplicated player after crash.
- Lower resolution to better fit scaled window.
- Add define.dat validator for script files.
- Use chrono for rng seed instead of random_device.
See v053...v054 for a list of changes since 0.53
- Optional xBRZScale now used to stretch the: full dungeon, Silhouette, inventory items, NPCs on lists.
- FrameSkip optional functionality for slow machines (or heavy CPU load as in "play while you work" :))
- You can now optionally review after death events/items/msgs using Ivan3D mode.
- Optionally always center on player after exiting LookZoom mode.
- Optionally show full dungeon name with roman level numbers.
- Grouped config options in categories.
- Custom stack list length (items, drop, throw etc).
- Several new monsters added, including five new uniques.
- Monster AI now knows how to zap wands at you!
- Show items at player position, side by side.
- Nearly 400 new materials added.
- Mainly when toggling full screen mode on linux, it will now wait until you release the key to apply.
- Imprisoned necromancer can cast spells.
- Elianise will no longer steal from you.
- All the ambassadors will stay in the Cathedral and not wander around.
- Nerf mind worm damage a bit.
- Fix unlocking hexagonal and octagonal locks on chests.
- Fix unicorns neighs.
- Enhanced scaling/stretching graphics using XBRZScale code!! (only in "zoom in (l)ook mode"...)
- New Mind worms!!
- Sound files from IVAN3D, plus other new sounds!! (utilizes more advanced config file syntax than before)
- UT vault added
- Headless ghosts
- Outlined graphics from IVAN3D
- Option to display the turn number on log messages
Tomb of Xinroch - now with MORE evil:
- Buffed both Xinrochs
- Buffed Xinroch's grave keeper
- Slightly better rewards for bosses
- One more vault for Catacombs
- Maze on ghost Xinroch's level made more interesting
- Tweaked dwarven gas chamber
- Added two hidden vaults to TX
- Added a small TX shop
- Plus other slight tweaks to TX
Changes to shields:
- Shields also give AV
- AV for shields displayed
- Shield strength modifiers adjusted
- Shield materials added
- New bugs added!!
See v051...v052 for a list of changes since 0.51
- Skeleton puppies!!!
- Buffed chilling axes and scythes of terror, because they were triggering way too rarely.
- Buffed regeneration. It no longer requires you to be at maxHP for it to trigger.
- Item graphics from CLIVAN ported.
- Beast claws from alien mod ported, they are rather rare weapons using unarmed combat skill.
- Mangos and sausages added!
- Masks, a new headgear, added. Necromancers wear them.
- Taiahas ported from CLIVAN, but they don't explode when broken (they were unusable as weapons, which is stupid for a weapon) and are not normally generated - instead, they will be given as a quest reward in Mondedr.
- Scroll of body switch can be wished for.
- Cauldrons added, but not randomly generated. Can be used for special rooms (I have a vault with cauldron of healing liquid in mind ).
- Some potted plants and clocks added to the Cathedral, to make it more homey.
- Magic weapon price increased, per fejoa's suggestion. (Only of the new weapons, they had very low price.)
- Magic weapons and artifacts made more rare, because they were spawning way too often.
- New Fearless (Panic immunity) and Fasting status effects.
- Ring of bravery!
- Artifact armor "filthy tunic of martyr Bessica" grants disease immunity, fearless and fasting.
- New horn of healing and horn of plenty.
- New wand of webbing.
- Golem room in Tomb of Xinroch now spawns only bone golems
- Sirens no longer always sing
- Possibly fixed overpowered zombies appearing early
- Necro chamber now has divine room configuration
- Goblin berzerker danger restored
- Windows releases now via Travis CI
- Added a code of conduct for the Attnam/ivan project
See v0509...v051 for a list of changes since 0.50.9
- Several hundered new dialogue lines added,
- Story of Xinroch added,
- 45 new items, including several artifacts, added,
- Full helmets grant sound resistance,
- Tin helmets block ESP,
- Several potions added,
- Two new optional minibosses are generated,
- Spider level added,
- Improvements to Attnam and its underground,
- More people in Tomb of Xinroch,
- Sirens can be generated,
- Science talking with more NPCs possible,
- Several materials added,
- Scaling option for graphics added,
- Switch to .png graphics,
- Show height and weight of creatures.
- Assorted balance tweaks,
- Fix digging stopping after single turn with NumPad,
- Many, many more fixes.
See v0508...v0509 for a list of changes since 0.50.8
Apologies for the long delay folks!
- _New_ Christmas trees in Attnam!!!*
- _New_ Grand Stollen Knife of Attnam!!!
- _New_ Message when sitting on an Iron Maiden!?
- Periodic warnings for leprosy.
- Fountain dipping works like other dipping.
- Significant re-balancing of prayer effects.
- Quest items can no longer be sold.
- As usual, multifarious grammatical corrections :)
- Lots of rearranging of the Tomb of Xinroch (TX)
- New world map icon for TX.
- Sun shines on TX level 1.
- Vampire bats.
- Vampires and werewolves hate each other.
- Significant updates to priests and priestesses.
For devs: Now with Travis Continuous Integration
Can now restrict monsters and items to generate only in specific dungeons. (This can be specified in the script files)
See v0507...v0508 for a list of changes since 0.50.7
*Only during Christmas (24th & 25th of December)
- _New_ multi-platform build system: instructions can be found in INSTALL.
- _New_ music system - TAKE DAMAGE!!!1! - you can contribute music and the spec is here.
- _New_ dungeon: the Tomb of Xinroch - in testing phase, be sure to post your suggestions here.
- Priests and priestesses can heal burns on body parts, and also put out the character if they're on fire.
- Full screen bug is 99% solved! (you'll need the opengl renderer)
- Enner Beast now has a place to catch fish.
- Maze rooms!
- Attribute penalties to burnt limbs have been scaled back.
- Players will now find a holy book.
- Players can sever ghost limbs, which subsequently disappear.
See v0506...v0507 for a list of changes since 0.50.6