New Quest: Kingdom of Aslona
- A new main quest will see you trying to bring peace back to the kingdom of Aslona, currently in the middle of a civil war.
- Add five new locations.
- Player can now have a ship to sail the oceans of worldmap. This also means that they can now bring pets that would normally be unable to cross the ocean with them.
- Moving over the ocean is slightly slower than on dry land.
- Added Aslona!
- Added new ROOM_OWNED_AREA type for generic owned rooms. Uses code similar to the Cathedral or Decos' house.
- Change structure of quests. Petrus now takes the encrypted scroll and gives you some alone time. If you chat with him again, you will receive the GC quest, or you can find other people to chat for other quests.
- Add some new monsters, items, artifacts, materials and crafting recipes.
- Hotness can now be used to define materials that deal fire damage on contact, just like Acidicity for acidic materials.
- Use GitHub app for LGTM.
- Cats can be tamed with fishes.
- Orcs have black blood.
- Lobh-se is a bit more fun.
- Make amulets easily recognizable by color.
- Land mines can now be sometimes defused if you levitate over and pick them up.
- Willpower now protects against some hostile magic.
- Add autopick regex.
- Add an option to show info about gods, displaying their last reaction to prayer.
- Better 'F1' command in menus:
- Some items now have descriptions.
- Better help for crafting actions.
- New help for config options.
- Add options to start with no pet and to use health descriptions.
- Add alternate door traps.
- Prevent very dumb creatures from using wands.
- You cannot unequip locked chastity belt.
- Update README and add MANUAL.
- A wise player can look at an enemy for a rough estimation of their health.
- Add day/night cycle to all above-ground locations.
- Enable weather effects for more above-ground locations.
- Let monsters also benefit from Detecting status effect.
- Coffins now generate with grave goods and do something when you steal from them.
- Hammers are good with the undead.
- Some monsters now have different diets.
- Add many new sound effects.
- Decos no longer lets you steal from him.
- You can no longer leave the Black Market through walls.
- Slightly nerf Black Market.
- Display Willpower in wizard mode secrets.
- Running in wilderness now correctly takes stamina.
- Fix some quest messages not being saved as already displayed.
- Reveal gas traps when you step on them.
- Fix several places where panic immunity or disease immunity was not respected.
- Fix several crafting bugs, hopefully preventing crashes.
- Fix Terra not offering priestly services after you killed Lobh-se.
- Spill more water over a burning player when they pray to Silva, so there's a better chance to be extinguished.
- Prevent long strings in config options from overflowing when displayed.
- Prevent building features in owned rooms.
- Explosive liquids can no longer be used to douse flames.
- Wands of webbing were not causing hostility.
- Fix horns of fear causing panic without checking the panic resistance of the victim.
- Remove redundant messages from auto map notes.
- Fix sitting on fountains and drinking from non-water fountains.
- Fix AI not using equipped zappable items.
- Make taming/possessing more powerful creatures scale correctly.
- Fix a bug where boots were not correctly considered for kicking effects.
- Fix teleport lock from non-equipment sources never timing out.
- Assorted minor fixes and balancing.
See v057...v058 for a list of changes since 0.57
- NEW Black Market, an end-game shop to spend all excess gold in!
- Added game lore and fiction to the Doc folder.
- Magic helmets spawn with random materials.
- Some helmets switched from full helmet to normal.
- Keys now very rarely break when used.
- New "expansive terrain" can help prevent blocking important entrances.
- Improved item search algorithm.
- Fixed ring detection to work same as scrolls.
- Enable wishes for empty containers, make empty cans and empty bottles wishable.
- No rotated pictures for equipments and newly-spawned items.
- Do not aggressively upgrade dependencies for mac build.
- Mirrored items cannot be dismantled into permanent lump of material.
- Stop weapon swap from auto-stealing items in shops.
- NPCs will sometimes talk to you on their own.
- Possibly fixed the window context glitch in Windows.
See v056...v057 for a list of changes since 0.56
- NEW IVAN banana-pick-axe icon on mac and windows!! (Overwhelming support for pixelated style icon here: https://attnam.com/topics/Preferred-icon-for-game-releases)
- Windows build done using mxe (m-cross compile environment). Problems with IVAN on Windows 7 64-bit should be gone.
See v055...v056 for a list of changes since 0.55
- Added Freedom for Tweraif victory: It is now possible to win by bringing freedom to Tweraif, and then making sure it stays free. It is a low-ranking win, but at least your village will be safe.
- Considerably reworked Lobh-se.
- Added new shields, amulet, wand and artifacts.
- Added several new materials.
- Buffed regeneration. It now both regrows limbs and speeds up restoration of HP.
- Stamina cost reworked. It will decrease more slowly, balancing powerful artificial limbs better.
- Mana attribute decreases cooldown of magical items.
- Scroll of body switch is once again unwishable.
- Decreased frequency of magical equipment.
- Improved stethoscope display.
- Tweak the effects of prayers.
- You may only become the champion of either Valpurus or Mortifer.
- Increase effects of Wisdom on prayers.
- You can now attempt to steal from shops.
- Added crafting.
- Move saves, bones and config to user directory.
- Add LGTM code quality badges.
- Broken vials are no longer fixed into bottles.
- Fix wizard mode autoplay mode.
- Fix heap-use-after-free in go::Handle().
- Harden bitmap::Fill().
- Fix first person being used in crafting messages.
- Fix dialogue of Terra.
See v054...v055 for a list of changes since 0.54
- New OSX binary!!
- More interesting TX final level.
- Improved look mode by using showItemsUnder.
- Limit golem spawns to GC and TX.
- Fluid rework! You can now sip only a part of a bottle's contents rather than always drink it all.
- New animations!
- Mini-map notes through engravings.
- Mouse support!
- Mouse hover over silhouette equipment will show a detailed descriptive message on log.
- Hotkey for quick weapon switching.
- Improved lights!
- Text font options added.
- Balance patche for the new materials.
- Fix load game in wizard mode.
- Fix some crashes on iOS.
- Fix many crashes that may happen on death.
- Fix memory leaks of message system and sound system.
- Chests that spawn with broken locks are automatically unlocked.
- Anvils and forges will no longer block your path.
- Fix memory overflow in commandsystem::ShowMap().
- Fix duplicated player after crash.
- Lower resolution to better fit scaled window.
- Add define.dat validator for script files.
- Use chrono for rng seed instead of random_device.
See v053...v054 for a list of changes since 0.53
- Optional xBRZScale now used to stretch the: full dungeon, Silhouette, inventory items, NPCs on lists.
- FrameSkip optional functionality for slow machines (or heavy CPU load as in "play while you work" :))
- You can now optionally review after death events/items/msgs using Ivan3D mode.
- Optionally always center on player after exiting LookZoom mode.
- Optionally show full dungeon name with roman level numbers.
- Grouped config options in categories.
- Custom stack list length (items, drop, throw etc).
- Several new monsters added, including five new uniques.
- Monster AI now knows how to zap wands at you!
- Show items at player position, side by side.
- Nearly 400 new materials added.
- Mainly when toggling full screen mode on linux, it will now wait until you release the key to apply.
- Imprisoned necromancer can cast spells.
- Elianise will no longer steal from you.
- All the ambassadors will stay in the Cathedral and not wander around.
- Nerf mind worm damage a bit.
- Fix unlocking hexagonal and octagonal locks on chests.
- Fix unicorns neighs.
- Enhanced scaling/stretching graphics using XBRZScale code!! (only in "zoom in (l)ook mode"...)
- New Mind worms!!
- Sound files from IVAN3D, plus other new sounds!! (utilizes more advanced config file syntax than before)
- UT vault added
- Headless ghosts
- Outlined graphics from IVAN3D
- Option to display the turn number on log messages
Tomb of Xinroch - now with MORE evil:
- Buffed both Xinrochs
- Buffed Xinroch's grave keeper
- Slightly better rewards for bosses
- One more vault for Catacombs
- Maze on ghost Xinroch's level made more interesting
- Tweaked dwarven gas chamber
- Added two hidden vaults to TX
- Added a small TX shop
- Plus other slight tweaks to TX
Changes to shields:
- Shields also give AV
- AV for shields displayed
- Shield strength modifiers adjusted
- Shield materials added
- New bugs added!!
See v051...v052 for a list of changes since 0.51
- Skeleton puppies!!!
- Buffed chilling axes and scythes of terror, because they were triggering way too rarely.
- Buffed regeneration. It no longer requires you to be at maxHP for it to trigger.
- Item graphics from CLIVAN ported.
- Beast claws from alien mod ported, they are rather rare weapons using unarmed combat skill.
- Mangos and sausages added!
- Masks, a new headgear, added. Necromancers wear them.
- Taiahas ported from CLIVAN, but they don't explode when broken (they were unusable as weapons, which is stupid for a weapon) and are not normally generated - instead, they will be given as a quest reward in Mondedr.
- Scroll of body switch can be wished for.
- Cauldrons added, but not randomly generated. Can be used for special rooms (I have a vault with cauldron of healing liquid in mind ).
- Some potted plants and clocks added to the Cathedral, to make it more homey.
- Magic weapon price increased, per fejoa's suggestion. (Only of the new weapons, they had very low price.)
- Magic weapons and artifacts made more rare, because they were spawning way too often.
- New Fearless (Panic immunity) and Fasting status effects.
- Ring of bravery!
- Artifact armor "filthy tunic of martyr Bessica" grants disease immunity, fearless and fasting.
- New horn of healing and horn of plenty.
- New wand of webbing.
- Golem room in Tomb of Xinroch now spawns only bone golems
- Sirens no longer always sing
- Possibly fixed overpowered zombies appearing early
- Necro chamber now has divine room configuration
- Goblin berzerker danger restored
- Windows releases now via Travis CI
- Added a code of conduct for the Attnam/ivan project
See v0509...v051 for a list of changes since 0.50.9
- Several hundered new dialogue lines added,
- Story of Xinroch added,
- 45 new items, including several artifacts, added,
- Full helmets grant sound resistance,
- Tin helmets block ESP,
- Several potions added,
- Two new optional minibosses are generated,
- Spider level added,
- Improvements to Attnam and its underground,
- More people in Tomb of Xinroch,
- Sirens can be generated,
- Science talking with more NPCs possible,
- Several materials added,
- Scaling option for graphics added,
- Switch to .png graphics,
- Show height and weight of creatures.
- Assorted balance tweaks,
- Fix digging stopping after single turn with NumPad,
- Many, many more fixes.
See v0508...v0509 for a list of changes since 0.50.8
Apologies for the long delay folks!
- _New_ Christmas trees in Attnam!!!*
- _New_ Grand Stollen Knife of Attnam!!!
- _New_ Message when sitting on an Iron Maiden!?
- Periodic warnings for leprosy.
- Fountain dipping works like other dipping.
- Significant re-balancing of prayer effects.
- Quest items can no longer be sold.
- As usual, multifarious grammatical corrections :)
- Lots of rearranging of the Tomb of Xinroch (TX)
- New world map icon for TX.
- Sun shines on TX level 1.
- Vampire bats.
- Vampires and werewolves hate each other.
- Significant updates to priests and priestesses.
For devs: Now with Travis Continuous Integration
Can now restrict monsters and items to generate only in specific dungeons. (This can be specified in the script files)
See v0507...v0508 for a list of changes since 0.50.7
*Only during Christmas (24th & 25th of December)