Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added Freedom for Tweraif victory: It is now possible to win by bringing freedom to Tweraif, and then making sure it stays free. It is a low-ranking win, but at least your village will be safe.
- Considerably reworked Lobh-se.
- Added new shields, amulet, wand and artifacts.
- Added several new materials.
- Buffed regeneration. It now both regrows limbs and speeds up restoration of HP.
- Stamina cost reworked. It will decrease more slowly, balancing powerful artificial limbs better.
- Mana attribute decreases cooldown of magical items.
- Scroll of body switch is once again unwishable.
- Decreased frequency of magical equipment.
- Improved stethoscope display.
- Tweak the effects of prayers.
- You may only become the champion of either Valpurus or Mortifer.
- Increase effects of Wisdom on prayers.
- You can now attempt to steal from shops.
- Added crafting.
- Move saves, bones and config to user directory.
- Add LGTM code quality badges.
- Broken vials are no longer fixed into bottles.
- Fix wizard mode autoplay mode.
- Fix heap-use-after-free in go::Handle().
- Harden bitmap::Fill().
- Fix first person being used in crafting messages.
- Fix dialogue of Terra.
See v054...v055 for a list of changes since 0.54