fantaconvert - character conversion utility
This script attempts to convert char.ini-based characters from FanatSors' Attorney Online family of games to the Animated Chatroom/Attorney Online 3 JSON format.
You may need Python 3, but if I have time, I'll run it through cx_Freeze to make a standalone executable.
- Only one set of button icons is used, since a selection effect is applied to the icon procedurally.
- Large GIFs ought to be converted to WebM first. This yields significant space savings.
- Sound effects are extracted from the installation and placed on the asset.
THIS PROCESS IS IRREVERSIBLE.
- Support parent system for deduplication.
- Add other authoring tools.
GPLv3 until @alejandroautalan decides to relicense to MIT. Once that has been done, I'll relicense this project to the ISC license.
fantaconvert - character conversion utility Copyright (C) 2018 oldmud0 <https://github.com/oldmud0> This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.