Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Luma3DS is being developed by @AuroraWright and @TuxSH.
We would like to thank, in no particular order:
- @Reisyukaku who wrote ReiNand, on which this was originally based on.
- @TiniVi who suggested how to find a way to detect an A9LH environment, and figured out screen deinit.
- @delebile who provided the FIRM writes blocking patch and the new reboot patch (which was then also heavily revised/cleaned up by @mid-kid of CakesFW), and provided the LayeredFS implementation (which was improved by @svanheulen).
- @dark-samus, @b1l1s, @Normmatt, @delebile and other contributors who figured out screen init.
- @mid-kid of CakesFW who wrote the string/character printing code.
- @Steveice10 and others who found the AGB and TWL FIRM patches.
- @yifanlu who wrote the 3ds_injector loader replacement, which is bundled in the CFW and allows for ARM11 userland patching.
- Gelex from #cakey who helped debugging a very nasty bug in the early stages of 5.0 development.
- @Steveice10 who provided the UNITINFO patch.
- @habbbe who gave the idea for the new payload naming.
- @reworks who implemented the original PIN code.
- @subv who provided the modules patch and the SVC access patch.
- @DarkMatterCore who provided the original code for supporting non-Gateway multiple EmuNANDs.
- @SciresM who provided the 1.x and 2.x NATIVE_FIRM signature patch and dumped the dev unit secret sector keys.
- @adibsurani who provided the region free Download Play patch.
- squee666/izy who made the new icon for the project.
- Everyone who supports the project and helps fixing bugs!
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.