Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Changed OTPless installation method to check if it helps with the rare bricks.
- (2.6.6) The installer will now backup and restore the existing arm9loaderhax.bin automatically.
- Added support for development units (SNAKE is still untested). Thanks to everyone involved in dumping the keys.
- Attempt again to fix the rare OTPless bricks by adding delays when using the MCU, and moving the screen init after the OTPless install completes.
- Made it possible to load 10.4 FIRM from SD when uninstalling on a 11.2 NAND.
- (2.6.4) Also moved ARM11 init to the end of the install. If your OTPless install succeeds (you don't brick) after you forcefully shutdown, and you never see the screens coming back up saying it was successful and asking you to shutdown, please report this here on GitHub or GBATemp.
- Allow uninstalling on 11.0/11.1 or greater. On 11.0/11.1 it's possible to load 10.4 FIRM from the
a9lhfolder on the SD card, named as
- Added possibility to upgrade from any other known A9LH setup (Gelex's/Delebile's/SciresM's). Depending on which, you might need firm0 or firm1 .bins in the
- The previous A9LH key2 was wrong and skipped the first 16 bytes of stage1. While this hasn't caused issues to date, the key has been replaced with a new one found again by @gemarcano. The key will also be updated on the fly as soon as you update the A9LH payloads.
- Fixed uninstaller to work with all A9LH forks as well.
- Minor cleanup.
- SD card is no longer initialized after the reboot during OTPless installs (might fix corner case bricks where the SD is corrupted)
- stage payloads are now SHA-256 verified with matching .sha files. If either hash file is missing a button combo needs to be entered to continue installing
- Minor cleanups
- A9LH installation on New 3DSes is now performed with the "OTPless" method (you need 10.0 New 3DS NATIVE_FIRM as
a9lhto do this).
- A lot of code refactoring, avoid reading files at all if they're larger than expected, added more sanity checks on startup.
- Temporarily removed 2xrsa support out of safety concerns (FCRAM memory corruption was observed during testing, due to ARM11 being left in an uncontrolled state).