Mongrel2 handlersm2net, a .NET library to develop
The libary is available on Nuget.
- Only works with x64 .NET apps on Windows. This should be improved in the next release.
Areas for improvement
- Inject m2net.Asp.dll into ASP.NET on Mono so that it does not have to be in the GAC.
- A better Linux build experiance, perhaps such that the Linux build can be based on the VS solution and project files.
- Document how to use m2net and the ASP.NET handler.
- See if the recieve socket also does not like multiple threads using it and added a recieve queue if needed.
- Complile a 64-bit version of the ZMQ native library and use it with clrzmq to allow for 64-bit handlers on Windows.
- Make the Cassini port more correctly implement the overrides of SimpleWorkerRequest.