Authy Demo Site - 2FA and Phone Verification
A simple NodeJS and AngularJS implementation of a website that uses Authy to protect all assets within a folder. Additionally, we have a simple Phone Verification demo website. This app uses MongoDB as a data store. You may have to install that as well and make sure it is up and running.
- URL path "/protected" is protected with both user session and Authy 2FA
- Authy OneCode (SMS and Voice)
- Authy SoftTokens
- Authy OneTouch (via polling)
- Phone Verification
- SMS or Voice Call
- NOTE: This demo works for MongoDB v3.6+
- If you're having issues, its probably related to the above.
- Clone this repo
- Register for a Twilio Account.
- Setup an Authy app via the Twilio Console.
- Grab an Authy API key from the Authy dashboard and save it in your demo.env
- Load the demo.env environmental variables into your shell
- Check and make sure MongoDB is up and running
node .from the cloned repo to run the app