Improvements made in this version of AutolabJS are:
- Increase the default number of execution nodes from five to ten.
- Significant improvements to Ansible install scripts. The new structure follows coding conventions
suggested by Ansible documentation and removes code duplication.
- Deployment checks added in the post-install checklist.
These checks make sure that the software has been installed and configured correctly.
- Consolidates all the application logs to one directory.
- Consolidates all the application data to one directory.
- Renames the database used to AutolabJS.
- Upgrades the node.js server to node v8.11 in all the containers.
- Updates the jQuery library used by website to v3.3.1. This version upgrade fixes certain vulnerabilities
in jQuery library.
- Updates to the project templates to smoothen the process of code contributions.
- New gitlab.js module developed for interacting with GitLab. This module is used at present in deployment checks and it will prove useful in future in Autolabcli.
- Migrate the code test coverage reporting to codecov.io website. This website offers integrated code
coverage reporting for unit, integration and functional tests.
- New modular test structure has been put in place to integrate unit, integration and functional tests into
one coherent structure. The new test structure has been explained on the test structure wiki page.
- Adds component tests for execution node and load balancer components.
This version of AutolabJS has a dedicated documentation page.