A devious solution for keeping the team from breaking the build ... while silmultaneously giving the illusion of making the project more fun
For more information see: https://sirenofshame.com
What Is It?
Siren of shame is a build monitor that connects to:
- TFS (2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017)
- Jenkins (1.4)
- Hudson (1.3, 2.0)
- Team City (5.0, 6.0, 7.0)
- Bamboo (2.3, 3.0)
- CruiseControl.Net (1.8)
It's also a reputation and achievement system that optionally synchronizes to an online leader board.
It is also an API for an optional USB siren that is available for purchase.
- Displays pass/fail build status, author, and check-in comments
- Counts down time remaining for in-progress builds
- Maintains a "news feed" of recent build information
- Supports full screen mode
- Simultaneously connects to multiple build monitors
- Gathers user statistics (e.g. fail percent, consecutive successful builds)
- Tracks user "reputation"
- Awards achievements for activities like fixing other people's builds
- Plays audio (e.g. sad trombone) for various build events
- Pops up modal or tray alerts (configurable)
- Lights up and plays audio on the optional USB siren for build events
My CI (Optional Free Service)
If you create a free My CI Account you can also:
- View build status on your Android, iPhone, Win8, or WinPhone
- E-mail on build break / new achievements
- View realtime build status on our website
Download the latest officially released msi from our old website.
I want to keep track of Siren of Shame!
We're all social and stuff: