Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
0.10.0 / 2017-03-03
0.9.0 / 2016-04-04
- Add the ability to search via Product and components.
- add python 3.6 support
0.8.0 / 2016-03-27
- Adding Python 3 Support
- Added more support for testing
0.7.0 / 2016-02-01
- Updated installation documentation
- Adds the ability to set or remove dependent/blocking bugs Fixes #32
- Property to add or remove keywords. Fixes #31
- split the code for setting bug updates into it's own method
- Use headers for auth instead of URL parameters. Fixes #29.
- Use JSON instead of form encoding when posting comments and tags.
- Add the ability to set the cc list. Fixes #33
- Send data in POSTs and PUTs as JSON, not form-encoded.
- Remove link to index document as that creates infinite recursion in Sphinx
- Add a Bugsy.authenticated property
0.6.0 / 2015-10-08
- Correct pyflakes error
- Add error codes returned from Bugzilla to errror messages
- Handle when Bugzilla returns errors with a 200 status code
- Correct test when ting into an existing bug
- Handle the case where isnt on the
- Add the ability to get the blockers and dependent bugs
- Pop messages on the bug that were added for creation otherwise you get an error
- Get the ability to get keywords associated to the bug.
- Add the ability to get the cc list of a bug
0.5.0 / 2015-09-26
- Update flake8 config to only check the correct items.
- Fix flake8 errors.
- Move final requests to use central request and handler methods
- Move Exception to BugsyException
- Add more tests for resiliency against HTTP errors during API requests
- Remove support for Python 2.6. I won't be actively working against it but won't be mindful of errors
- Fix formatting to work with python 2.6
- Update error handling for the majority of cases so that it is handled centrally
- Clean up imports of tests
- Remove duplication in Exception handling
- Move Errors to their own file and update imports for others.
- Move JSON handling into request method
- Use correct response HTTP code for Bugzilla error handling tests
0.4.1 / 2014-05-26
- Add the ability to set tags on comments. Fixes #5
- Add the ability to set and get assignee on a bug. Fixes #17
- Raise an error when posting a comment and we get a error back from Bugzilla. Fixes #25
- Raise an exception when
get() is called and Bugzilla can not return it. Fixes #24
- Add configuration for flake8
- Improve the docs & examples for add_comment()
- Make sure the docs index page is listed in the sidebar table of contents
- Make sure Sphinx autodoc generates docs for Class init methods
- Make the Bugsy PyPI page link to GitHub
- Add Bugzilla API keys support
- fix unit tests by using all defaults include_fields into requests
- include whiteboard when pulling bug data from bugzilla
- add test coverage link in README.md
- Add unit test coverage report on coveralls
- create documented properties for available comment data
- run flake8 on travis and ask contributors to do so
- flake8 fixes in bugsy package
0.4.0 / 2014-12-05
- remove unused imports
- If we get an error when searching throw a search exception and pass through the error from Bugzilla
- add text property to Comment class
- add id property to Comment class
- Make contributing docs more thorough around creating a virtualenv and testing
- Allow authenticating to Bugzilla with a userid and cookie.
- When updating a bug that already exists we should use PUT not POST
0.3.0 / 2014-07-14
- Add in the ability to use change history fields for searchings
- allow searching to handle time frames
- Change UserAgent for bugsy to that Bugzilla knows that it is us calling. Fixes #4
- Add version added to comments documentation
- Add documenation for comments
0.2.0 / 2014-06-26
- Updated Documentation
- Fix adding comments to bugs that already exist. Fixes #2
- Give the ability to search for multiple bugs which allows changing the fields returned
- Only request a small number of fields from Bugzilla. Fixes #3
- Initial Comments API design
- Added the ability to search Bugzilla
- Set include_fields to have defaults as used in Bugs object
- Add the ability to search whiteboard
- Add the ability to search summary fields
- Add in the ability to search for bugs assigned to people
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.