- Contributors: batmoo, danielbachhuber, automattic
- Tags: authors, users, multiple authors, co-authors, multi-author, publishing
- Tested up to: 6.1
- Requires at least: 4.1
- Stable tag: 3.5.10
Assign multiple bylines to posts, pages, and custom post types with a search-as-you-type input box.
Refer to our wiki for detailed documentation.
- IMPORTANT: If you are using the original Co-Authors plugin, disable it before installing Co-Authors Plus.
- Extract the coauthors-plus.zip file and upload its contents to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory. Alternately, you can install directly from the Plugin directory within your WordPress Install.
- Activate the plugin through the "Plugins" menu in WordPress.
- Place co-authors template tags in your template.
- Add co-authors to your posts and pages.
- Multiple authors can be added to a Post, Page, or Custom Post Type using an auto-complete interface.
- The order of your co-authors can be changed with drag and drop.
- Guest authors allow you to assign bylines without creating WordPress user accounts. You can also override existing WordPress account meta by mapping a guest author to a WordPress user.
3.5.10 (Jan 24, 2023)
- Fix: Authors not being updated properly in the editor #920
For all previous changes, view the Changelog