0.9.17 / 2014-05-22
- use static channels for remote syncing instead of subscribing/unsubscribing 5 channels for every connection
- Use destroy buffer size on websocket transport method as well
- http-polling : adding 'X-XSS-Protection : 0;' to headers necessary not only to jsonp-polling but http-polling
0.9.16 / 2013-06-06
- transports: added tests for htmlfile escaping/unescaping
0.9.15 / 2013-06-06
- transports: added escaping to htmlfile (fixes #1251)
0.9.14 / 2013-03-29
- manager: fix memory leak with SSL [jpallen]
0.9.13 / 2012-12-13
- package: fixed
0.9.12 / 2012-12-13
- manager: fix for latest node which is returning a clone with
0.9.11 / 2012-11-02
- package: move redis to optionalDependenices [3rd-Eden]
- bumped client
0.9.10 / 2012-08-10
- Don't lowercase log messages
- Always set the HTTP response in case an error should be returned to the client
- Create or destroy the flash policy server on configuration change
- Honour configuration to disable flash policy server
- Add express 3.0 instructions on Readme.md
- Bump client
0.9.9 / 2012-08-01
- Fixed sync disconnect xhrs handling
- Put license text in its own file (#965)
- Add warning to .listen() to ease the migration to Express 3.x
- Restored compatibility with node 0.4.x
0.9.8 / 2012-07-24
- Bumped client.
0.9.7 / 2012-07-24
- Prevent crash when socket leaves a room twice.
- Corrects unsafe usage of for..in
- Fix for node 0.8 with
- Update redis to support Node 0.8.x
- Made ID generation securely random
- Fix Redis Store race condition in manager onOpen unsubscribe callback
- Fix for EventEmitters always reusing the same Array instance for listeners
0.9.6 / 2012-04-17
- Fixed XSS in jsonp-polling.
0.9.5 / 2012-04-05
- Added test for polling and socket close.
- Ensure close upon request close.
- Fix disconnection reason being lost for polling transports.
- Ensure that polling transports work with Connection: close.
- Log disconnection reason.
0.9.4 / 2012-04-01
- Disconnecting from namespace improvement (#795) [DanielBaulig]
- Bumped client with polling reconnection loop (#438)
0.9.3 / 2012-03-28
- Fix "Syntax error" on FF Web Console with XHR Polling [mikito]
0.9.2 / 2012-03-13
- More sensible close
timeout default(fixes disconnect issue)
0.9.1-1 / 2012-03-02
- Bumped client with NPM dependency fix.
0.9.1 / 2012-03-02
- Changed heartbeat timeout and interval defaults (60 and 25 seconds)
- Make tests work both on 0.4 and 0.6
- Updated client (improvements + bug fixes).
0.9.0 / 2012-02-26
- Make it possible to use a regexp to match the socket.io resource URL. We need this because we have to prefix the socket.io URL with a variable ID.
- Supplemental fix to gavinuhma/authfix, it looks like the same Access-Control-Origin logic is needed in the http and xhr-polling transports
- Updated express dep for windows compatibility.
- Combine two substr calls into one in decodePayload to improve performance
- Minor documentation fix
- Minor. Conform to style of other files.
- Switching setting to 'match origin protocol'
- Revert "Fixes leaking Redis subscriptions for #663. The local flag was not getting passed through onClientDisconnect()."
- Revert "Handle leaked dispatch:[id] subscription."
- Merge pull request #667 from dshaw/patch/redis-disconnect
- Handle leaked dispatch:[id] subscription.
- Fixes leaking Redis subscriptions for #663. The local flag was not getting passed through onClientDisconnect().
- Prevent memory leaking on uncompleted requests & add max post size limitation
- Fix for testcase
- Set Access-Control-Allow-Credentials true, regardless of cookie
- Remove assertvarnish from package as it breaks on 0.6
- Correct irc channel
- Added proper return after reserved field error
- Fixes manager.js failure to close connection after transport error has happened
- Added implicit port 80 for origin checks. fixes #638
- Fixed bug #432 in 0.8.7
- Set Access-Control-Allow-Origin header to origin to enable withCredentials
- Adding configuration variable matchOriginProtocol
- Fixes location mismatch error in Safari.
- Use tty to detect if we should add colors or not by default.
- Updated the package location.
0.8.7 / 2011-11-05
- Fixed memory leaks in closed clients.
- Fixed memory leaks in namespaces.
- Fixed websocket handling for malformed requests from proxies. [einaros]
- Node 0.6 compatibility. [einaros] [3rd-Eden]
- Adapted tests and examples.
0.8.6 / 2011-10-27
- Added JSON decoding on jsonp-polling transport.
- Fixed README example.
- Major speed optimizations [3rd-Eden] [einaros] [visionmedia]
- Added decode/encode benchmarks [visionmedia]
- Added support for black-listing client sent events.
- Fixed logging options, closes #540 [3rd-Eden]
- Added vary header for gzip [3rd-Eden]
- Properly cleaned up async websocket / flashsocket tests, after patching node-websocket-client
- Patched to properly shut down when a finishClose call is made during connection establishment
- Added support for socket.io version on url and far-future Expires [3rd-Eden] [getify]
- Began IE10 compatibility [einaros] [tbranyen]
- Misc WebSocket fixes [einaros]
- Added UTF8 to respone headers for htmlfile [3rd-Eden]
0.8.5 / 2011-10-07
- Added websocket draft HyBi-16 support. [einaros]
- Fixed websocket continuation bugs. [einaros]
- Fixed flashsocket transport name.
- Fixed websocket tests.
- Added http referrer verification to manager verifyOrigin.
- Added access control for cross domain xhr handshakes [3rd-Eden]
- Added support for automatic generation of socket.io files [3rd-Eden]
- Added websocket binary support [einaros]
- Added gzip support for socket.io.js [3rd-Eden]
- Expose socket.transport [3rd-Eden]
- Updated client.
0.8.4 / 2011-09-06
- Client build
0.8.3 / 2011-09-03
\nparsing for non-JSON packets (fixes #479).
- Fixed parsing of certain unicode characters (fixes #451).
- Fixed transport message packet logging.
- Fixed emission of
errorevent resulting in an uncaught exception if unhandled (fixes #476).
- Fixed; allow for falsy values as the configuration value of
log level(fixes #491).
- Fixed repository URI in
package.json. Fixes #504.
- Added text/plain content-type to handshake responses [einaros]
- Improved single byte writes [einaros]
- Updated socket.io-flashsocket default port from 843 to 10843 [3rd-Eden]
- Updated client.
0.8.2 / 2011-08-29
- Updated client.
0.8.1 / 2011-08-29
- Fixed utf8 bug in send framing in websocket [einaros]
- Fixed typo in docs [Znarkus]
- Fixed bug in send framing for over 64kB of data in websocket [einaros]
- Corrected ping handling in websocket transport [einaros]
0.8.0 / 2011-08-28
- Updated to work with two-level websocket versioning. [einaros]
- Added hybi07 support. [einaros]
- Added hybi10 support. [einaros]
- Added http referrer verification to manager.js verifyOrigin. [einaors]
0.7.11 / 2011-08-27
- Updated socket.io-client.
0.7.10 / 2011-08-27
- Updated socket.io-client.
0.7.9 / 2011-08-12
- Updated socket.io-client.
- Make sure we only do garbage collection when the server we receive is actually run.
0.7.8 / 2011-08-08
- Changed; make sure sio#listen passes options to both HTTP server and socket.io manager.
- Added docs for sio#listen.
- Added options parameter support for Manager constructor.
- Added memory leaks tests and test-leaks Makefile task.
- Removed auto npm-linking from make test.
- Make sure that you can disable heartbeats. [3rd-Eden]
- Fixed rooms memory leak [3rd-Eden]
- Send response once we got all POST data, not immediately [Pita]
- Fixed onLeave behavior with missing clientsk [3rd-Eden]
- Prevent duplicate references in rooms.
- Added alias for
- Fixed roomClients definition.
- Removed dependency on redis for installation without npm [3rd-Eden]
- Expose path and querystring in handshakeData [3rd-Eden]
0.7.7 / 2011-07-12
- Fixed double dispatch handling with emit to closed clients.
- Added test for emitting to closed clients to prevent regression.
- Fixed race condition in redis test.
- Changed Transport#end instrumentation.
- Leveraged $emit instead of emit internally.
- Made tests faster.
- Fixed double disconnect events.
- Fixed disconnect logic
- Simplified remote events handling in Socket.
- Increased testcase timeout.
- Fixed unknown room emitting (GH-291). [3rd-Eden]
addressin handshakeData. [3rd-Eden]
- Removed transports definition in chat example.
- Fixed room cleanup
- Fixed; make sure the client is cleaned up after booting.
- Make sure to mark the client as non-open if the connection is closed.
- Removed unneeded
- Fixed; make sure to clear socket handlers and subscriptions upon transport close.
0.7.6 / 2011-06-30
- Fixed general dispatching when a client has closed.
0.7.5 / 2011-06-30
- Fixed dispatching to clients that are disconnected.
0.7.4 / 2011-06-30
- Fixed; only clear handlers if they were set. [level09]
0.7.3 / 2011-06-30
- Exposed handshake data to clients.
- Refactored dispatcher interface.
- Changed; Moved id generation method into the manager.
- Added sub-namespace authorization. [3rd-Eden]
- Changed; normalized SocketNamespace local eventing [dvv]
- Changed; Use packet.reason or default to 'packet' [3rd-Eden]
- Changed console.error to console.log.
- Fixed; bind both servers at the same time do that the test never times out.
- Added 304 support.
Transport#namefor abstract interface.
- Changed; lazily require http and https module only when needed. [3rd-Eden]
0.7.2 / 2011-06-22
- Make sure to write a packet (of type
noop) when closing a poll. This solves a problem with cross-domain requests being flagged as aborted and reconnection being triggered.
0.7.1 / 2011-06-21
- Fixed cross-domain XHR.
- Added CORS test to xhr-polling suite.