VIP Go MU Plugins
Every commit which is merged to the
master branch of this repository is automattically pushed to the public copy at Automattic/vip-mu-plugins-public. There are exceptions which are not deployed, these are controlled by the
PHP Linting and PHP Unit tests are run by Travis, see the
script section of
.travis.yml. Test results are reported into one of the WordPress.com VIP Slack channels.
For notes on running tests locally, see README-PUBLIC.md.
- The private part of a deploy key for Automattic/vip-mu-plugins-public is encrypted against this repository (Automattic/vip-mu-plugins-public), meaning it can only be decrypted by Travis running scripts related to this repo
- This repository and it's submodules are checked out, again, to start the build
- All VCS config and metadata is removed from the build
- Various files are removed, including the
.travis.ymlcontaining the encrypted private part of the deploy key
- The Automattic/vip-mu-plugins-public repo is checked out
.gitdirectory from the
Automattic/vip-mu-plugins-publicrepository is moved into the build directory, and a commit is created representing the changes from this build
- The commit is pushed to the